The Alamo Square section of San Francisco yields some great fashion watching! I have a regular attendance at this park for two reasons. One, my friends own two amazing golden retrievers, Delta and London, it’s a dog park as well. Two, I love the view!
These two stylish folks are one of many perfect additions to the blog due to the individuality of their civvies. The whole bit from the hair styles to the shoes and the uniqueness about them. Thanks for the shot!
Point of Attraction:
1. Hair style – love it, so cute!
2. Mixture of several different color themes
3. I love the color purple and even more so when someone can pulls off pants in purple!
4. Gorgeous scarf with all those tassels
5. Flaps on her old world Victorian shoes with orange laces.
1. The felt hat! It fits his face so well.
2. Large scarf! The width on this is crazy wide, you don’t see that anymore.
3. The eight button fitted, double breasted pea coat with military shoulders